Students can select the primary site at which they wish to apply by locating the appropriate National Match number below:
- University of Texas at El Paso - Counseling
and Psychological Services:
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
El Paso, Department of Psychiatry:
The following are requirements for application to the EPPIC doctoral internship program:
Completed On-line APPI application (Accessible through www.appic.org) which includes the following:
- Cover Letter (part of the online APPI)
- Current Curriculum Vitae (part of the online APPI)
- Three letters of recommendation (submitted through the online APPI). Two of the letters must be from direct supervisors who can comment on your clinical work.
- Official transcripts of all graduate coursework (part of the online APPI). If interns are invited to interview, they will be contacted by the EPPIC for a virtual interview.